Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Here's What I've Been Doing...

I had a flat tire on Thursday and they had to order the tire. It was supposed to come in today but unfortunately wasn't on the truck. Since I don't feel comfortable driving with that little spare I've been housebound and trying to cross things off my list.
My Just Two Stars which will go in the mail tomorrow.


I volunteered (I know, opened my mouth!) to make a baby quilt for the LQS..it's only the top
and finished piecing the top of the quilt that I'm making for my sister.

I might have also bought some more fabric just to fill in the color holes from my last frenzy. I needed some more purple and they had lots of other colors that I liked! I like your suggestion of the kind of quilt to make with the fabric. I want to be able to see it, so I want the fabric to be in large pieces.

That's it for today. Hoping I can get my one quilt done before the end of the month!

2 comments:

  1. Very productive and everything is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the header picture of the dashboard filled with fabric! The quilts are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete