Monday, March 7, 2011

Progress Report

Great fun quilting with you last weekend, as always!
I've been working on some blocks for an upcoming LQS BOM. Not really my taste and way too many seams in each block so I was anxious to finish them...which I did yesterday. I need to remind myself more often to say no and/or keep my mouth closed.

My sister's quilt is slowly coming along. I really like the secondary patterns in it.

fabrics



One block



more than one block

Here's a bad picture of the Primrose Path top I was telling you about...

It looks much better in person!

You know that goal that we made for me?? You know the one where I'm going to quilt one of my hundreds of finished tops a month? Does it matter what size top it is? I think I'm going to start with this one


Our family does have a baby arriving this year and I could stash this away just in case!
Enough about me, what's new with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment