Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Buying Frenzy of the Best Kind

No real updates on any quilting progress to post but I did spend lots of time last week in Virginia bonding with the grandkids. I had a great time and may have held myself captive in a quilt store until I bought some fabric...
I had no problem forced myself to buy these fabrics. So unlike me but I love the colors and can't wait to figure out what I'll do with them!
I also bought some of this....

Spring must be in the air!
Tomorrow I want to find backing and start quilting the mystery baby quilt that we have both decided to finish this month. Any progress on yours?

2 comments:

  1. Love Your Fabric Choices! Oh my goodness I cannot imagine how you could have resisted any of the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.flickr.com/photos/29745380@N05/5529532263/lightbox/
    You could do this with the fabrics at the top...

    ReplyDelete