Saturday, March 19, 2011

Treating Myself and Making a Star for Just One Star

Hi I realized this morning that I really need some new fabric so I am going to go to Gastonia after I work out and after I go to IKEA (for stuff to get my house ready to go on the market and be sold). I'll post my findings here when I get home this afternoon. I also am going to make a Star block for Just One Star- I included the link because I am thinking you'll probably want to do one too. I really wish you were here to spend the day together.
http://www.unitednotions.com/LA_just_one_star.pdf  They are asking for one star to put together quilts and are hoping to receive 1800 stars.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was there to spend this beautiful day with you too. Can't wait to see your purchases!
    Great minds think alike...I picked out my fabric for Just One Star yesterday!

    ReplyDelete