Friday, December 17, 2010

Missing in Action

Hey Lauren,
Sorry I've been MIA. I've been getting ready for and recovering from the wedding of the year! Had a great time and I'm always so happy to see family when there is a celebration. The Bride was gorgeous, the groom handsome and I do believe the father of the bride is thankful that's the wedding is over and everyone is happy!
The only pictures that I got of the wedding quilt that I made for them are pretty lame.
and a close up

I can't believe I didn't take a better picture. I was going to once we got to the bride's house but by then wedding activities had started and the picture taking got shoved aside. The quilt was accepted with surprise and delight. I love when that happens!
I've been working on my Christmas block of the month that I got from the Fat Quarter Shop.  Here's a link to the club. I'm all caught up with the blocks and I am happy with the way it is turning out.
I found the happiest Retro Christmas quilt pattern. Go look at that and try not to smile!
So what are you up to?




No comments:

Post a Comment