Friday, December 24, 2010

A bit of sewing

Hi Annt- I have been remiss in not sewing and not updating. The wedding looked like a wonderful event and you of course looked beautiful, as always! I went to Patti's house for sewing on a Saturday a few weeks ago- it was great, the only thing missing was you. It's a really nice group of women and there was some inspirational stuff being produced via their sewing machines. I found a backing for my red, green and turquoise quilt- it is deadly to be sitting at Patti's surrounded by fabric all for the taking, well, buying. Maybe when I go to Patti's in February you can come with me! I have settled on the baby quilt that you helped me find the pink and green for- remember those cute chickens- I didn't use them-Here are a couple of photos. I will send photo of completed quilt when it is sewn together. The colors and fabric make me happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment