Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lots of Guests Here at the B & B

Hey Lauren,
I had a minute between guests here at the B & B and I wanted to say hi.
We just spent a lovely week with our grandson and his fabulous parents. They did the touristy things that guests do and we got lots of hugs and kisses. We're now waiting for my Mom to come for a visit. I've already got a list of things we are going to do and hopefully she will have a good time.
Look what was outside the front door this morning when I went out to spruce things up a bit....

Needless to say, the front door area did not get spruced up at all!
I quilted two quilts last week on the longarm...that machine is like magic!
Here's one that's been hanging in the closet for awhile.
and a close up of the quilting.
I also managed to finish the quilt for my sister, which I'm going to give to her today after she drops Mom off 
and the quilting
That makes three finished quilts this month! I'm ahead!
We have to go back for more training on the longarm sometime in May. I hope it's not the same time that you're coming this way!
How are things with you?



2 comments: