Thursday, July 30, 2015

BiCoastal from the Left Coast VQA

While I was motivated by the fabric that you choose since for some weird reason you selected Snowmen. You remember that you are not a fan of snowmen, right? You'll see in my main fabric below at the top right corner of this there are snowmen in my print-my ode to you. I bought the print and the muslin background...and a couple other fabrics. For the reds and greens I (pretty much) used what I had on hand. 



I haven't put that block together yet. 
I have done all 17 of the trees though. 
 I am channeling you as you can see below, I have saved all of the triangles to make something out of in the future. 
After I throw in a load of laundry I'm going to sew the long strips- there's a ton of them. I've been watching Bored to Death while sewing. It's a fun show perfect for sewing time. 
This quilt is fun- it could only be better if we were racing, I mean sewing together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment