Thursday, July 11, 2013

UFO's on Ebay or Roswell.


Did you know there are UFO sightings daily and posted on what might be a zillion different websites?




As crazy as those UFO experiences might be I think I have done something even crazier. I bought a quilt top on ebay.  I basted it and am now going to hand quilt it. No I haven't finished every quilt I have in my own personal UFO stacks. I think you will see why I was attracted to this quilt- the colors. The block pieces are hand sewn and appear to have fabrics from the 50's. The bright  borders were machine sewn. The best part is the awesome fabric I found for the backing: 

Here are photos of the quilt top:



May the Force (to sew) be with you

1 comment:

  1. I remember the days of hand quilting! So peaceful and relaxing. The top and backing that you found is beautiful. All those colors remind me of you!
    I can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete